Massage gun is a popular tool which looks like the power drill. It is designed to aid recovery, decrease soreness and increase range of motion by pleasantly beating your muscles into submission. TaoTronics massage gun is suitable for everyone from professional athletes to recreational gym-goers to those with chronic pain love these powerful massagers.
How Often Should You Use a Massage Gun?
Related data suggests that using massage gun for a minimum of 15 seconds and a maximum of 2 minutes per muscle group. A full-body session should not exceed 15 minutes. Treat yourself 2-3 times per day.
15~30 seconds = muscle activation
2 Minutes = Pain relief & Recovery
What are the Benefits of Using Massage Gun?
There are many benefits you can get from using the massage gun:
- Reduce Muscle Soreness after a strenuous work out session or long sitting.
- Help to Warm up your muscles before a sports event or an intense gym session and gently elongate muscle fi
- Increase lymphatic circulation in your body and help to post surgery healing
- Improve or prevent conditions like muscle atrophy
- Help reduce cellulite
- Stress Relief
How to Safely Use a Muscle Percussion Gun?
- Stretch your limbs a bit before using the device.
- Attach the correct head to the machine and set it on the speed scientifically
- Turn on the device before touching the device to your body
- Place the head of the device gently on the area you want to use it on. Just let it float on your body.
- Move the device in circular motions slowly
- Use the gun at an area for two to three minutes then move on to the next area.
When I Can’t Use the Massage Gun?
General, the Massage Gun can be used for reducing your muscle soreness, stiffness, and enhancing flexibility, but here are some situations you need to avoid these devices, or at least use it after consulting with your doctor.
- Muscle Strains
- Blood Thinners
- Blood Clots
Where Can I Use on My Body?
You can use these on any muscular area of the body. However, don’t use it on the face, neck, or throat, or on other sensitive areas of the body as you can bruise the delicate skin here and cause injuries.
Also, don’t use them on injuries that are still healing, such as stitches.
Can Massage Guns be Used During Pregnancy?
No, don’t use these devices during pregnancy, especially over the abdominal area. Even for other areas, consult your doctor first!